TORI AMOS PRE ORDER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Universal Music Classics, 1755 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10019 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., April 2, 2014, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., June 20, 2014 ("Entry Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Standard Time.
You may enter via the Internet by visiting http://www.toriamos.com/UGsweepstakes ("Website"), following the entry instructions and clicking on the "submit" button ("Online Entry"). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address ("Address").
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., June 20, 2014. Only one Entry per person/Address (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 18 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. (collectively, "Territory") and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries or text messages that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
47 TOTAL WINNERS:
Twenty Seven (27) GRAND PRIZE.S: one (1) pair of Front Row tickets and meet and greet with Tori at one of Tori.s 27 US Tour Dates (approximate retail value [â..ARV']: $100).
For winners in Non US Tour Markets we will award: Twenty Personally Signed Vinyl albums for Unrepentant Geraldines. (approximate retail value per prize $15)
Limit one prize per person/Address/Cell. Transportation and lodging not included. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by June 25th, 2014, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about June 21, 2014, in a random drawing, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone on or about June 25, 2014. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within one (1) day after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address or Cell associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to claim a prize within one (1) day after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize before September 15, 2011 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
9. RULES & WINNERS' LISTS: For list of winners (after June 30, 2014) and/or Rules (before June 20th 12, 2014), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tori Amos Pre Order Sweepstakes, C/O Josh Levin Universal Music Classics | 1755 Broadway, 2nd Floor | New York, NY 10019
10. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY ENTRIES:
Participants looking to enter via .No Purchase Necessary. must send a post card with the entrants Name, Address, City State Zip, Birth Year and Phone Number to Josh Levien C/O Tori Amos Pre Order Sweepstakes Universal Music Classics | 1755 Broadway, 2nd Floor | New York, NY 10019